What does planning and hosting 14 years of yoga retreats around the world get you?
An incredible experience and here's why
About Yoga & Adventures Worldwide
We have hosted over 280 yoga retreats for nearly 3800 yogis worldwide since 2008.
People skills, check!
so what sets us apart?
Sure, we’ve got incredible yoga teachers, mad planning skills, and 14 years of experience creating and orchestrating epic yoga retreats around the globe BUT we’re different and here’s why we may be the right fit for you :
• We’re BALANCED. Our yoga retreat adventures are a balance of self-reflection both on and off the mat, connection with fellow retreaters and locals, and exploring a culture while having a profound experience and a GREAT time! We serve wine with dinner and offer mediation after yoga class…we believe it’s all about good balance.
• We’re AUTHENTIC. Our retreat leaders and yoga teachers are approachable and down to earth. We love variety and encourage everyone to express themselves and be open to all.
• We’re TASTEMAKERS. We have a knack for finding the newest and hottest destinations on the map, sniffing out the best restaurants and nightlife, and incorporating unique experiences into our retreats.
• We’re PROS. We have been creating and orchestrating yoga retreats for 13 years! With all that experience, we have smoothed out all the travel bumps and have everything laid out for our guests so the immediate focus is to arrive and relax right into the experience.
• We’re FUN. We love dancing, drinking wine with dinner, and encouraging our guests to step out of their comfort zone as we explore our world together.
• We LOVE OUR JOB. We consider our clients our friends and have a long list of ‘repeat offenders’ who travel the world with us.
About our Founder
Christina Thomas is the mastermind behind our operation and builds adventures to include top-notch yoga classes with expert teachers, breathtaking accommodations, exciting nature activities, cultural experiences, pampering spa sessions, delicious cuisine, incredible movement classes, and creative activities. Foodies will appreciate our attention to amazing meals as well as our Recommended Restaurant lists for the best taco stands and tastiest margaritas on the beach in Tulum to the best succulent smoked sardines off the coast in Essaouira, Morocco and beyond. Her insider knowledge of each location leaves you feeling like you are on vacation with a local paired with professional planning skills and fellow yogi and artist sensibility offering the perfect combination for the ideal retreat.
Known for keepin’ it real real, if Christina is on retreat you will likely hear a few f-bombs and off-the-collar humor but she will also be the first to lend an ear when you need it, gently encourage you to step into your power whether it’s making a life-changing decision or holding your hand as you find the courage to jump from the yacht into the Aegean Sea. She makes traveling the world and walking her unique path look easy while being approachable at every step of the way.
Our goal here at Yoga & Adventures Worldwide is to offer unique, affordable retreats around the globe filled with the perfect amount of movement, inspiration, cultural insight, free time to relax on your own, and of course some pampering time for you! Let us know which upcoming retreats speak to you and we will make sure you have a front row seat to the adventure of a lifetime!
We are thrilled you are here and look forward to traveling the globe with you.
We have a growing list of locations so please join our mailing list below to stay tuned.
If you are an instructor looking to take your teachings global please Contact Us to learn more and set up your yoga retreat today!