What does planning and hosting 15 years of yoga retreats around the world get you?
An incredible experience and here's why
About Yoga & Adventures Worldwide
We have hosted over 450 yoga retreats for nearly 4000 yogis worldwide since 2008.
People skills, check!
so what sets us apart?
Sure, we’ve got incredible yoga teachers, mad planning skills, and 15 years of experience creating and orchestrating epic yoga retreats around the globe BUT we’re different and here’s why we may be the right fit for you :
• We’re BALANCED. Our yoga retreat adventures are a balance of self-reflection both on and off the mat, connection with fellow retreaters and locals, and exploring a culture while having a profound experience and a GREAT time! We serve wine with dinner and offer mediation after yoga class…we believe it’s all about good balance.
• We’re TASTEMAKERS. We have a knack for finding the newest and hottest destinations on the map, sniffing out the best restaurants and nightlife, and incorporating unique experiences into our retreats.
• We’re PROS. We have been creating and orchestrating yoga retreats for 15 years! With all that experience, we have smoothed out all the travel bumps and have everything laid out for our guests so the immediate focus is to arrive and relax right into the experience.
• We’re FUN. We love dancing, drinking wine with dinner, and encouraging our guests to step out of their comfort zone as we explore our world together.
• We LOVE OUR JOB. We consider our clients our friends and have a long list of ‘repeat offenders’ who travel the world with us.
About our Founder
Christina Thomas is the visionary force steering our Yoga & Adventures Worldwide ship, meticulously crafting retreats that are nothing short of transformative. With a keen eye for the details that truly elevate a travel experience—think expert yoga instruction, luxe accommodations, and immersive cultural activities—Christina knows how to curate a one-of-a-kind journey. And let’s not overlook her knack for culinary curation; Christina’s passion for exceptional food doesn’t stop at incredible local fare; on a few adventures she also incorporates dinners at Michelin-starred restaurants. It’s an unmatched blend of luxury and relaxation, embodying the essence of what we strive for: unique, comprehensive, and utterly unforgettable experiences.
What sets Christina apart is her uncanny ability to blend professionalism with a down-to-earth, relatable approach. She’s got a brand of authenticity that’s both refreshing and grounding; you might catch a few f-bombs and some cheeky humor, but you’ll also find a compassionate confidant who’s right there to offer support, be it through life-changing decisions or that daring jump off a yacht into the Aegean Sea.
Here at Yoga & Adventures Worldwide, our mission is to provide you with holistic, valuable retreats that are packed with the right blend of movement, inspiration, and cultural insight—plus some essential “you time” for self-pampering. We can’t wait to hear which upcoming adventures resonate with you, and we’re committed to ensuring you’ve got a front-row seat to the life-altering experiences that await.
So thrilled you’re part of our globe-trotting family. Here’s to countless adventures and soulful transformations together!
We have a growing list of locations so please join our mailing list below to stay tuned.
If you are an instructor looking to take your teachings global please Contact Us to learn more and set up your yoga retreat today!