Terms and Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. USE LICENSE
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Yoga & Adventures Worldwide’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Yoga & Adventures Worldwide’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Yoga & Adventures Worldwide at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Yoga & Adventures Worldwide’s website are provided ‘as is’. Yoga & Adventures Worldwide makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Yoga & Adventures Worldwide does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Yoga & Adventures Worldwide or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Yoga & Adventures Worldwide’s Internet site, even if Yoga & Adventures Worldwide or a Yoga & Adventures Worldwide authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on Yoga & Adventures Worldwide’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Yoga & Adventures Worldwide does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Yoga & Adventures Worldwide may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Yoga & Adventures Worldwide does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Yoga & Adventures Worldwide has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Yoga & Adventures Worldwide of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. GOVERNING LAW
Any claim relating to Yoga & Adventures Worldwide’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida, USA without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. CLIENT RESPONSIBILITY
The acceptance of a verbal or written confirmation from YOGA & ADVENTURES WORLDWIDE (Y&AWW) constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions listed herein. Participants are responsible to be adequately insured, therefore Traveler’s Insurance is strongly recommended*. Y&AWW and its staff assume no responsibility nor liability for any delay, loss, damage, injury or accident with regards to persons or property which may be caused by fault or negligence of any third party vendor. This includes hotels, transportation providers, and local operators participating in part for our services. Y&AWW shall be held harmless for any expense caused by injury or accident, to any participants as well as any loss or damage of personal items while on our tours. We reserve the right to make any changes to services and itineraries, with or without notice, which may become necessary.
Yoga & Adventures Worldwide, its affiliates, retreat facilitators, hotels, third party vendors, and tour providers, the ownership, or staff, of course, cannot be held responsible for events that are outside of our control. There are no refunds as per our cancellation policies. We highly recommend that all of our guests secure a quality travel insurance that will cover them for ANY event which may cause for a change of travel plans, or for ANY unfortunate event including but of course not limited to:
– Transportation delays, cancellations or changes due to strikes, labor disputes, or lockouts from airlines, boats, ferries or any type of transportation
– Any inconvenience or complication caused by bad weather, storms, and hurricanes : a direct hit, near miss, or significant threat of a hurricane strike
– Government/political actions, events or situations; threats or acts of terrorism, acts of war or declared war.
– Personal health issues or personal situations in general which may affect travel plans
– Any loss, theft or damage of personal items at any stage of your trip
– Any accident causing injury during any stage of your trip
– Travel restrictions or illness associated with COVID-19.
All travelers may join our retreats “at your own risk”, but should continue to take precautions such as wearing masks in public, avoiding crowds, maintaining social distance and washing hands frequently. Any Covid testing will be determined by the countries through which the traveler must pass. All testing requirements are at the travelers expense and are not included in our packages. Please stay up to date with current travel related requirements.
We are not able to refund payments or extend credits due to complications in travel, rescheduling or closings due to Covid-19 therefore we recommend that you cover yourself and your trip at the link below. We also recommend that you consider Trip Cancellation insurance in case of any unforeseen issues. Agents are available online to help with your specific needs.
In addition to travel insurance, we require that you are covered with medical insurance while on retreat. Please check your health insurance policy regarding treatment outside your home country in the rare case you would need care while away from home. We recommend and use IMG Travel Medical Insurance to cover us around the globe. Please consult with the agent to make sure the plan you choose covers medical care in the country you are visiting. We will ask for proof of medical insurance prior to the retreat.
By submitting payments toward your retreat you accept these Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions regarding the details of this retreat please feel free to contact us to set up a call or to receive further info via email.
10. Covid Travel Guidelines for all retreats :
- Uses cleaning chemicals that are effective against coronavirus.
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in line with local authority guidelines.
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays.
- The accommodation partner we work with follows the guidelines of local authorities.
- Equipment for activities is disinfected before and/or after use.
- Cashless payment available.
- Physical distancing is maintained when possible. At other times masks are required.
- Instructors maintain a distance from the client at all times possible.
- Activities take place outside where possible.
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by the local government.
- Hand sanitizer available in guest rooms and key areas.
- Process in place to check the health of guests if requested.
- First aid kit available.
- A room is available to isolate suspected or infected COVID-19 patients.
- Protective masks are available for all staff.
- Protective masks available for clients.
COVID-19 RESPONSE AND RESPONSIBILITY
In registering for this retreat, you acknowledge and agree that, notwithstanding the company (Yoga & Adventures Worldwide), the hotel, all venues visited, transportation, third party vendors, and any other venue’s cleaning protocols and efforts, microbes or viruses could be present at any or all of these premises (these “Premises”), or brought onto these Premises at any time by a Released Party or its invitees, including microbes or viruses that could cause serious illness or death, and by paying and attending, you accept the health risks involved in being on these Premises where such pathogens may be present.